CiberSafe – End-to-end security, now and for the future
Organizations who are pursuing digital business futures must address increasing security threats. High threat levels forecasted by experts demand the attention of leaders as they strive to responsibly manage business risk. No enterprise risk management program today is complete if it does not consider the potential impact of cybersecurity threats and risks, which includes:
- Abuse/misuse and spoofing of employees and privileged-user identities
- Ransomware attacks that prevent access to critical data
- Denial of service attacks that make critical computer systems unusable
- Malware and hacking attacks that lead to personal information and intellectual property theft
- Inadvertent and intentional acts of employees, subcontractors and vendors
A solid approach to a comprehensive security program management
We help business leaders understand the security and compliance posture of their organization. Business leaders need to make sure their security program is equipped to manage today’s cybersecurity risks and defend against current threats.
Ciber helps leaders determine whether they’ve made the right investments in people, process and technology, and that organizations are ready to protect and defend their data and information systems. And finally to reduce risk, we help organizations determine if they are in proper compliance with relevant laws and regulations affecting personal data.
We provide a range of IT security services, solutions and practices to provide the most appropriate approaches to mitigate various security risks to your organization:
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Security Compliance Evaluation
- Security Monitoring and Analytics
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Assessment
- Best of Breed Identity & Access Management Solutions including Governance and Privileged Access Management (PAM) Services
- Security Policy Evaluation
- Vulnerability Assessments for both Web and Network
- Data Discovery and Controls Planning
Let our Cybersecurity professionals help you develop an effective Cybersecurity program that heads off and stands up to current threats.
Ask about our Identity and Access Management Services, Security Operations Center and Cisco Umbrella offerings.