Supply Chain Management
Global markets, consumer demands and increasingly complex business models have created hard-to-manage supply chains for many companies. A need for visibility throughout the entire enterprise and increased regulation requirements mean companies need superior technology to drive processes. At the same time, competitive markets force companies to find cost savings without losing product or service quality. Ciber’s technology expertise combined with a deep understanding of supply chain processes can help you unlock value within your organization to meet these goals.
Ciber Supply Chain services take advantage of top technologies
- Network optimization ensures that your distribution network is optimized for cost and service.
- Software selection and implementation ensures you have the right tools for your work.
- Sourcing optimization for accurate cost identification and inventory management.
- Retail-inventory management provides collaborative solutions between manufacturers and dealers and is a growing trend in distribution best practices.
- Assessment of your chain with recommendations for software and technology solutions that would bring increased efficiency.
Impact your business with Ciber supply chain services benefits
- Partnerships with robust software developers provide complete solutions to supply-related needs.
- Ownership of project rests with local Ciber personnel and your company’s management and subject-matter experts.
- Competitive engagement costs provide affordable improvement opportunities.
Ciber for supply chain expertise
Ciber has completed more than 1,000 supply chain optimization projects. Ciber’s project staff has an average of 10 years of industry experience and has been addressing distribution improvements and implementations since 1989. We hold active memberships in industry associations such as CSCMP, WERC, PMI, APICS and UCC. Ciber can provide access to more than 7,000 IT resources worldwide.