Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Financial Services
Financial services companies are always looking for ways to strengthen customer relationships and improve operational efficiencies. But it’s not easy in today’s economic climate, especially in the face of constant pressures to gain greater customer knowledge. Financial services companies need a solution that can be easily configured to meet their business and transaction volume requirements, can scale flexibly up and out across their enterprise technology architecture, and can connect their systems to effectively manage and grow customer relationships with access to the right information at the right time.
Reduce risk and increase broker and customer engagement
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Financial Services provides you with the framework and technologies to address an array of business challenges, including broker management, document control and compliance, operational efficiencies, cost reduction, information retrieval, centralized policyholder information and management information. Best yet, our solution empowers your employees by working the way they do, providing them with a 360-degree view of the broker/customer and intuitive relationship management tools that are natural extensions of Microsoft Outlook®.
Ciber’s solution can help you prepare for financial-industry transformation
- Gather consistent customer data in a single repository to better understand each customer’s worth and to enhance customer relations
- Reduce IT costs and complexity with a flexible infrastructure
- Import data from other systems and use BI capabilities to build reports and dashboards
- Run your business in real time, without the need to invest in data replication, synchronization and duplicate storage of the financial data within Dynamics CRM
- Drive quicker user adoption and reduce training costs via a familiar Microsoft Outlook® interface
Ciber is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM leader for the financial industry
With more than twenty years as a Microsoft partner and as a recognized financial services partner, Ciber continues to lead the way in delivering innovative technology applications. Our extensive experience enables Ciber to look at your IT landscape holistically, whether you are looking to introduce a single product into your business or develop a completely integrated strategy combining many Microsoft components. No matter the solution you choose, you can know that our solutions are proven over time to help financial services organizations to collaborate more efficiently and manage relationships with partners and customers more effectively.