Whether you need a full-scale top-to-bottom implementation, an assessment of how to better leverage your software investment, or an upgrade to the latest version products, you want an experienced Infor Lawson IT consulting partner.
For almost 20 years, Ciber has been that partner. We are the world's premier Infor Lawson partner with more successful implementations, upgrades, and integrations than any other firm. Our expert certified resources, proven methodology, on-going training, proprietary tools, and commitment to the marketplace ensure that you have a successful Infor Lawson solution.
Technology is only part of the equation.
Ciber helps you lower your project risk, increase your ROI, and reduce your total implementation and ownership costs by establishing a comprehensive, practical vision of your future. We take accurate benchmarks of current practices and assess your needs, then make your people more productive, self-sufficient, and efficient by delivering and supporting the right solutions:
- Implementations, Re-Implementations, and Upgrades for both S3 & M3
- Assessments on better leveraging your software investment
- Infor Lawson Talent Management projects
- Business Process Calibration (BPC), Change Management, and Knowledge Transfer services scaled for the market
- Technical Consulting and Development
- On-going support, Production Support, Managed Services, and Hosting
- Domestic Solutions Center and deep Global Delivery capabilities offshore
As Infor Lawson’s largest and most experienced partner, Ciber brings best practices, tools, templates, and intellectual property to streamline your operations, drive out waste, and increase your ROI. Ciber has the solutions you need for the challenges that matter.
Ciber Infor Expertise
- An Infor Lawson business partner and service provider since 1995
- Implementations of Infor Lawson S3 and M3 Applications
- An industry leader in healthcare, public sector, K-12 education, manufacturing, and other services industries
What technology trends will impact your business?
Infrastructure Management and the Cloud: Learn how Ciber's model helps your organization in five specfic areas.