Enterprise Mobility Technologies
To make the right decisions, every business depends on timely and accurate data. However, many organizations will use error-prone manual methods to enter, access, and manipulate data which can result in inaccurate and incomplete information. To resolve these issues, many manufacturers, distribution, retail, and field services operations apply mobile solutions to drive more timely and accurate information into their enterprise systems.
We integrate the latest technologies such as table computing, GPS, imaging, RFID and voice to ensure the highest quality data is utilized in your mobile business solutions, while reducing cost and enabling data for better business decisions. As a leading reseller of enterprise mobile devices, tablets, wireless, software, and printers, we deploy mobile computing hardware that we know are rugged and dependable in a variety of operating environments.
Efficient, scalable, and extensible solutions
Ciber assists customers with development of an initial business case and mobile strategy through full deployment and production support. Utilizing 20+ years of experience in designing, development, and deploying mobility projects, we guide customers through device selection based on several factors, including durability, battery life, data collection requirements, and expandability.
Ciber’s mobility solutions provide a streamlined implementation process using configurable mobile development toolsets and integration to core ERP components. This also includes essential on-line and off-line transaction processing for asset intensive industries and functions, such as:
- Manufacturing – Implementation of mobile plant maintenance application for asset management. Mobilizes work orders, notifications, time entry, materials usage, and measurement point equipment and functional locations.
- Inventory – mobile inventory management functionality including cycle counts, goods issues, stock transfers, and goods receipts. Used when disconnected capability is required.
- Rounds – Improve condition monitoring, meter reading, and field measurements by recording more accurate data and analyzing it faster.
- Field Service – Mobilize field service workers with to provide customer data, service orders, territory information, proof of delivery and maintain vehicle inventory.
- Custom Mobile Applications – Custom applications built on mobile platform tools to meet your employee needs and enable occasionally connected productivity.
- Mobile Device Management Solutions – Implementation of leading mobile device management (MDM) software to add management and sustainability tools to your mobility strategy.