Optimizing technology to extend the efficiency and versatility of your existing systems and processes is a sound business practice—and critical in a tough economy where efficiency is key.
The Microsoft technology platform delivers major efficiencies by combining highly functional products and a consistent and familiar user interface for ease of adoption and seamless integration. This platform supports people and processes across your organization, your marketplaces and your supply chains.
Ciber is a partner that not only helps you to deploy individual Microsoft products; we also help develop and integrate solutions—both internal and 3rd party—leveraging Microsoft tools and technology.
A Trusted Partner with Proven Solutions
Ciber is recognized as one of the most highly trusted and proven Microsoft partners, worldwide. We help clients:
- Understand and interact with their customers better by using Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Improve operational performance and management with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP
- Collaborate more efficiently through Microsoft SharePoint
- Provide Microsoft Business Intelligence tools to understand and plan their businesses more effectively
We also help our clients utilize Microsoft’s next generation cloud-based solutions, such as Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online.
Ciber’s accreditations in multiple competencies—and recognition as a top Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft SharePoint provider—combined with our proven implementation and support services, help you extend the effectiveness of the Microsoft product portfolio for your organization.
When you’re ready to optimize your Microsoft environment, look to Ciber, whose client focus and Microsoft expertise drive your business forward to achieve results.
- 1 of only 6 globally supported System Integrators for Dynamics CRM
- Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics 2011
- President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2011 (top 5% of all partners)
- Worldwide Dynamics Partner of the Year for Public Sector 2010
- Worldwide Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year finalist in 2009
- Established as Dynamics CRM partner in 2003 (Version 1.2)
- Involved in Technology Adoption Program (TAP) for all versions
- Launch partner for Dynamics CRM 2011 Online
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV partner